- We do not vet applications until we have a pregnancy confirmed.
- We will not approve a puppy for you without the completion of a puppy application, interview and home visit.
- Unfortunately, we DO NOT allow random visits to our home to 'meet the parents; or 'inspect our facility' until homes are pre-approved and vetted. Puppies are raised in our home, not a kennel or 'facility'. We DO welcome visits in public settings like dog shows that we are attending. Contact us to find out more.
- We DO NOT accept deposits for puppies until our approval process is complete and we can confirm availability. Once a deposit is accepted, it is non-refundable.
- We do also have older dogs available on occasion, again, only to pre-approved homes.